Contract Surge Staff: Emergency Manager
CONTRACT SURGE STAFF: Emergency Management Professionals
CONSTANT is accepting applications for emergency management professionals to support Federal, State, and local governments across California, the National Capital Region (Washington, D.C.), and other areas with contract projects/programs. Application(s) to this position will be stored in CONSTANT's resume database and will be reviewed when contractors and staffing deployments are available.
CONSTANT is an award-winning and published consulting firm known for our innovative solutions in emergency management, health security, healthcare preparedness, and counterterrorism.
Based out of Los Angeles, California, with satellite offices in San Francisco and Washington D.C., our staff includes team members who hold certifications in emergency management, project management, and exercise design. Additionally, our staff has experience working on a large and diverse portfolio of readiness efforts with clients like the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of Defense, and dozens of local jurisdictions.
CONSTANT’s core service areas include planning, training, exercise, outreach and staffing. Since the inception of our company our core values have remained steadfast: provide superior service, high-quality work, and ultimately support our clients with their mission to protect and preserve our great Nation.
- Demonstrated expertise with plan writing and exercise design are essential.
- Preferably, you have experience and/or degree work in public health or healthcare, because we are currently doing a wide range of COVID-19 related work!
- Ideally, you’ll have completed a Masters degree in Public Health, Emergency Management, Homeland Security, or a related field.
- You’re a self-starter with 5+ years of public health/emergency management/homeland security experience with commercial, government, consulting, or academia.
- We work in both diverse environments, but we all speak the same language: It’s critical that you have “native” fluency in ICS, NIMS/SEMS, HSEEP, CPG 101, CPG 201, and natural and man-made hazards.
- You’re an absolute wizard with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You’ll gain some serious extra points if you can make your way around Adobe Photoshop and InDesign; some photo and video editing software experience would be icing on the cake.
- We work with some very easy-going, but very security-minded clients that may require a security clearance, so your background shouldn’t preclude it.
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive compensation based on the capability of the candidate.
Competitive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare stipend
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Eligible for Performance-based Bonus
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Telework Privileges
- Work From Home Stipend
- Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability (company paid)
CONSTANT is certified as an 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. CONSTANT is also a Great Place To Work certified organization.