COVID-19 Surge Staff: Emergency Manager
COVID-19 SURGE STAFF: EMERGENCY MANAGER
CONSTANT has an immediate need for emergency management professionals to support Federal, State, and local governments across California, the National Capital Region (Washington, D.C.), and other areas with their response to COVID-19 (novel Coronavirus).
CONSTANT is an award-winning and published consulting firm known for our innovative solutions in emergency management, health security, healthcare preparedness, and counterterrorism.
Based out of Los Angeles, California, with satellite offices in San Francisco and Washington D.C., our staff includes team members who hold certifications in emergency management, project management, and exercise design. Additionally, our staff has experience working on a large and diverse portfolio of readiness efforts with clients like the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of Defense, and dozens of local jurisdictions.
CONSTANT’s core service areas include planning, training, exercise, outreach and staffing. Since the inception of our company our core values have remained steadfast: provide superior service, high-quality work, and ultimately support our clients with their mission to protect and preserve our great Nation.
We are looking for staff with real-world experience to support emergency management related functions and duties during a response including:
- Providing emergency management advice and assistance
- Serving as EOC surge staff
- Serving as an EOC Technical Advisor
- Informing disaster policy
- Informing crisis communications
These staffing positions will support both remote telework and deployed opportunities. The length of deployment is TBD based on the needs of the assigned jurisdiction.
- Bachelor’s degree required or 5+ years of professional working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Emergency Management principles and practices (ICS/NIMS)
- Prior real-world EOC experience
- Past experience with EOC activation during a health disaster event
- Master’s degree in public health or related area
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience