Stakeholder Engagement Policy Analyst (ASPR)
STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT POLICY ANALYST
CONSTANT is seeking a Stakeholder Engagement Policy Analyst who provides analyses of stakeholder engagement opportunities and recommends courses of action in support of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). ASPR is a public health preparedness and emergency response organization in the Office of the Secretary at the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
This Is What You’ll Do
This role will have responsibilities for project management, policy development, providing recommendations, and coordinating stakeholder engagement.
This is What We’re Looking For
- Carries out the ASPR mission through stakeholder engagement.
- Able to provide analyses of stakeholder engagement opportunities and a recommend course of action
- Assist staff with the development of meeting agendas and materials, logistics and onsite meeting management, and support
- Facilitate ASPR engagement and meetings related to medical countermeasure preparedness with the ASPR, other HHS offices, and other federal agencies and departments as needed.
- Aggregates the scope and content of engagements into concise reports and summaries
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience
- Working knowledge and fluency with the Federal interagency and congressional oversight process
- Knowledge of governmental public health systems and of emergency public health and medical countermeasures (MCM) preparedness
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance
Our mission is to make this world a safer place. CONSTANT is an award-winning disaster and crisis management consulting firm. We bring a tenured history of helping clients across all levels of government and the private sector prepare for catastrophic disasters and acts of terrorism. We have an enviable client base that spans private and public sectors – from federal, state, and local government agencies to the world of entertainment.
Upgrade your career with Constant Associates (CONSTANT). We do work that matters, that has the potential to save lives, and that makes a difference. You’ll work with people who not only embody professionalism and excellence but know how to have fun and bring a strong sense of team. Welcome to CONSTANT.
We believe that the health of our company is directly attributed to the common belief in our mission, the embodiment of our core values, and our contribution to the greater fabric of the communities that we serve. We are deeply committed to product excellence and superior customer service, providing a platform for our employees to thrive and prosper. Learn more about CONSTANT here: www.constantassociates.com.
Location, Compensation & Benefits
Competitive compensation based on the capability of the candidate. Competitive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare (for California or stipend)
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Match
- Eligible for Performance-based Bonus
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Work From Home Stipend
- Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability (company paid)
CONSTANT is certified as an 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; source of income; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; place of residence or business; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with CONSTANT and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for the position, please call (386) 888-8327. Determination of requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis. CONSTANT is a federal contractor supporting veteran referrals.
CONSTANT is also a Great Place To Work certified organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.