Senior Consultant & Facilitator (ASPR)
SENIOR CONSULTANT & FACILITATOR
CONSTANT is seeking a skilled Senior Consultant and Facilitator to provide senior executive level support to the Emergency Care Coordination Center (ECCC) in operations that support the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). ASPR is a public health preparedness and emergency response organization in the Office of the Secretary at the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This is a part-time position at approximately 960 hours per year
This Is What You’ll Do
The Senior Analytical Consultant is responsible for developing and executing strategies to align Federal programs pertinent to disaster response, private sector incentives and regulations that drive healthcare, and the Department of Defense (DOD) and Veterans Affairs (VA) priorities around the health system readiness.
This is What We’re Looking For
- Ongoing NAS engagements regarding the business case for readiness.
- Follow up on ECCC strategy outlined in July Federal meeting regarding levers and incentives for private sector engagement in readiness.
- Planning of a private sector engagement campaign (e.g., Health Care RISE)
- Integration of Regional Disaster Health Response System (RDHRS) and Pediatric initiative into emerging NDMS framework.
- Joint ASPR-DOD proposal for pilot programs at select Federal Coordinating Centers (FCCs)to comply with potential National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) changes
- Engage with public and private sector stakeholders to develop and assist in the execution of strategies to enhance emergency and trauma care to help ensure healthcare systems are ready to respond.
- Engage with public and private sector stakeholders to develop and assist in the execution of strategies related to the integration of civilian and governmental (e.g., DOD, VA, Indian Health Service [IHS]) health response resources, including emergency and trauma care systems.
- Provide comprehensive written quarterly reports on strategy development actions and recommendations and provide briefings to senior level ASPR decision-makers as required.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Provide expertise in the creation of a telemedicine strategy.
- Responsible for a variety of comprehensive analytical, writing, and editing assignments.
- Serve as a SME on topics related to emergency care delivery in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Emergency Management, or other related fields
- 10+ years’ experience
- Knowledge of international issues in the delivery of emergency care.
- Excellent facilitation skills in both virtual and in-person environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong skills in interfacing with senior government officials
- Significant expertise in communications principles, methods, practices, and techniques, including skill in presenting ideas in speech and in written form to inform and persuade audiences at all levels of the organization
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office products and Adobe Acrobat
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance
- Active Secret clearance preferred
- Skilled in the use of various facilitation tools and techniques
Our mission is to make this world a safer place. CONSTANT is an award-winning disaster and crisis management consulting firm. We bring a tenured history of helping clients across all levels of government and the private sector prepare for catastrophic disasters and acts of terrorism. We have an enviable client base that spans private and public sectors – from federal, state, and local government agencies to the world of entertainment.
Upgrade your career with Constant Associates (CONSTANT). We do work that matters, that has the potential to save lives, and that makes a difference. You’ll work with people who not only embody professionalism and excellence but know how to have fun and bring a strong sense of team. Welcome to CONSTANT.
We believe that the health of our company is directly attributed to the common belief in our mission, the embodiment of our core values, and our contribution to the greater fabric of the communities that we serve. We are deeply committed to product excellence and superior customer service, providing a platform for our employees to thrive and prosper. Learn more about CONSTANT here: www.constantassociates.com.
Location, Compensation & Benefits
Competitive compensation based on the capability of the candidate. Competitive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare (for California or stipend)
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Match
- Eligible for Performance-based Bonus
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Work From Home Stipend
- Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability (company paid)
CONSTANT is certified as an 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; source of income; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; place of residence or business; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with CONSTANT and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (386) 888-8327. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. CONSTANT is a federal contractor supporting veteran referrals.
CONSTANT is also a Great Place To Work certified organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.