Supply Technician (ASPR, CA)
SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (DC)
CONSTANT is seeking a skilled Supply Technician to provide support of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR)/Office or Resource Management (ORM). ASPR is a public health preparedness and emergency response organization in the Office of the Secretary at the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
This Is What You’ll Do
The Supply Technician is responsible for providing support in acquisition, oversight of equipment and conducting inventory within the Agency’s logistics department.
This is What We’re Looking For
- Assist in reviewing requests for purchases of accountable assets to identify the availability of requested resources from various Federal outlets.
- Assist in acquisition/purchasing activities, which may involve accountable property that has been purchased by ASPR funding or through disaster relief funds.
- Ensure that all nonexpendable accountable property being received or issued is distinctively marked so that it can be readily identified as leased, loaned, or Government-owned property.
- Assist in the issuing of custody receipts or other similar documents to assign responsibility for nonexpendable equipment and sensitive supplies issued to a responsible party.
- Assist in evaluating culpability when the accountable property has been reported lost, damaged, misused, or stolen and assist the ASPR Survey Board Officer when further investigation is required.
- Assist in performing a joint inventory when transferring the organization’s accountable property account to a new Accountable Property Officer (APO).
- Certify that the accountable property was accounted for during this procedure.
- Assist the government by conducting a complete inventory of all property located at the facility; all property issued to employees and removed from the facility.
- Return all property brought to a facility temporarily, including preparing and circulating a list of excess property and turn this list over to the APO at the government facility upon the return of the equipment.
- Assist the government in the collection and analysis of equipment maintenance, repair, and failure data.
- Assist the government in managing work-related to receiving, handling, storing, maintaining, issuing, or physically controlling items within the Agency’s storage and distribution system and other logistic services in direct support to disaster operations
- Commercial driver’s license
- 2+ years experience
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license without restriction to operate a standard passenger or cargo vehicle(s).
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and duties may require lifting and carrying supplies.
- Must successfully complete a personal background check to obtain Health and Human Services (HHS) identification/credentials
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance
Our mission is to make this world a safer place. CONSTANT is an award-winning disaster and crisis management consulting firm. We bring a tenured history of helping clients across all levels of government and the private sector prepare for catastrophic disasters and acts of terrorism. We have an enviable client base that spans private and public sectors – from federal, state, and local government agencies to the world of entertainment.
Upgrade your career with Constant Associates (CONSTANT). We do work that matters, that has the potential to save lives, and that makes a difference. You’ll work with people who not only embody professionalism and excellence but know how to have fun and bring a strong sense of team. Welcome to CONSTANT.
We believe that the health of our company is directly attributed to the common belief in our mission, the embodiment of our core values, and our contribution to the greater fabric of the communities that we serve. We are deeply committed to product excellence and superior customer service, providing a platform for our employees to thrive and prosper. Learn more about CONSTANT here: www.constantassociates.com.
Location, Compensation & Benefits
Rancho Cordova, CA
Competitive compensation based on the capability of the candidate. Competitive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare (for California or stipend)
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Match
- Eligible for Performance-based Bonus
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Work From Home Stipend
- Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability (company paid)
CONSTANT is certified as an 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; source of income; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; place of residence or business; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with CONSTANT and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (386) 888-8327. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. CONSTANT is a federal contractor supporting veteran referrals.
CONSTANT is also a Great Place To Work certified organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.