Senior Analytical Consultant (ASPR, DC)
SENIOR ANALYTICAL CONSULTANT (NY)
CONSTANT is seeking a skilled Senior Analytical Consultant to provide subject matter expertise in operations that support the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) through the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) Research Division. ASPR is a public health preparedness and emergency response organization in the Office of the Secretary at the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
This Is What You’ll Do
The Senior Analytical Consultant is responsible for providing advanced analytical support to BARDA’s Division of Research, Innovation, and Ventures (DRIVe).
This is What We’re Looking For
- Connect Provide experience working with and establishing new office support procedures, policies, and protocols.
- Have an interest in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment.
- Be a motivated, self-starter who thrives in a rapidly evolving, newly created team
- Provide direct support to Government personnel with a focus on DRIVe Division Director and staff
- Provide support for both administrative and support services. - Coordinate activities across the DRIVe team, contractor personnel, and other staff.
- Review documents for the DRIVe team.
- Manage schedules, answer phones, make appointments, reserve meeting space, and ensure printed materials are available as needed
- Conduct action items for Government personnel.
- Facilitate issue resolution for day-to-day operations of the team(s) as needed
- Graduate degree in a relevant field (life sciences, engineering, MIS, etc.)
- 10+ years’ experience
- Experience supporting Emergency Management programs,
- Advanced knowledge of Government budget management policies and procedures.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft (MS) Excel
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office products and Adobe Acrobat
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance
- Master’s degree is preferred
Our mission is to make this world a safer place. CONSTANT is an award-winning disaster and crisis management consulting firm. We bring a tenured history of helping clients across all levels of government and the private sector prepare for catastrophic disasters and acts of terrorism. We have an enviable client base that spans private and public sectors – from federal, state, and local government agencies to the world of entertainment.
Upgrade your career with Constant Associates (CONSTANT). We do work that matters, that has the potential to save lives, and that makes a difference. You’ll work with people who not only embody professionalism and excellence but know how to have fun and bring a strong sense of team. Welcome to CONSTANT.
We believe that the health of our company is directly attributed to the common belief in our mission, the embodiment of our core values, and our contribution to the greater fabric of the communities that we serve. We are deeply committed to product excellence and superior customer service, providing a platform for our employees to thrive and prosper. Learn more about CONSTANT here: www.constantassociates.com.
Location, Compensation & Benefits
Competitive compensation based on the capability of the candidate. Competitive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare (for California or stipend)
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Match
- Eligible for Performance-based Bonus
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Work From Home Stipend
- Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability (company paid)
CONSTANT is certified as an 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; source of income; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; place of residence or business; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with CONSTANT and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (386) 888-8327. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. CONSTANT is a federal contractor supporting veteran referrals.
CONSTANT is also a Great Place To Work certified organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.