Senior Management Analyst - Policy (ASPR)
SENIOR MANAGEMENT ANALYST (POLICY)
CONSTANT is seeking a Senior Management Analyst who will support operations for the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). ASPR is a public health preparedness and emergency response organization in the Office of the Secretary at the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
This is What You’ll Do
This role is responsible for analytical assignments in support of ASPR.
This is What We’re Looking For
- Review and analyze procedures and operating policies to assess their effectiveness, provide evaluations, information, and written recommendations.
- Recommends and assists in implementing goals and objectives; establishes schedules and methods for the performance of professional analytical duties in support of the budget, contract administration, and program administration; implements policies and procedures.
- Evaluates assigned responsibilities' operations and activities, recommends improvements and modifications, prepares various reports on operations and activities.
- Participates in budget preparation and administration; prepares cost estimates for budget recommendations; monitors and controls expenditures.
- Supports department heads, senior policymakers, and elected officials on budgetary, administrative, and financial matters.
- Analyzes and develops processes, procedures, work simplification, computer applications, and methods of achieving intended outcomes.
- Performs a variety of financial and budgetary analyses for the development of long-term policy and fiscal impacts and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Develops and implements internal and external community strategies, programs, and information delivery methods.
- Conducts analytical studies of complex and sensitive financial, organizational, or operational issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (Management or Business);
- 8-10 years of experience in business
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance
Our mission is to make this world a safer place. CONSTANT is an award-winning disaster and crisis management consulting firm. We bring a tenured history of helping clients across all levels of government and the private sector prepare for catastrophic disasters and acts of terrorism. We have an enviable client base that spans private and public sectors – from federal, state, and local government agencies to the world of entertainment.
Upgrade your career with Constant Associates (CONSTANT). We do work that matters, that has the potential to save lives, and that makes a difference. You’ll work with people who not only embody professionalism and excellence but know how to have fun and bring a strong sense of team. Welcome to CONSTANT.
We believe that the health of our company is directly attributed to the common belief in our mission, the embodiment of our core values, and our contribution to the greater fabric of the communities that we serve. We are deeply committed to product excellence and superior customer service, providing a platform for our employees to thrive and prosper. Learn more about CONSTANT here: www.constantassociates.com.
Location, Compensation & Benefits
Competitive compensation based on the capability of the candidate. Competitive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare (for California or stipend)
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Match
- Eligible for Performance-based Bonus
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Work From Home Stipend
- Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability (company paid)
CONSTANT is certified as an 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; source of income; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; place of residence or business; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with CONSTANT and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (386) 888-8327. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. CONSTANT is a federal contractor supporting veteran referrals.
CONSTANT is also a Great Place To Work certified organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.