Junior Management Analyst - Secret (ASPR)
JUNIOR MANAGEMENT ANALYST (SECRET)
CONSTANT is seeking a skilled Junior Management Analyst to provide expert evaluation and assistance in operations that support the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). ASPR is a public health preparedness and emergency response organization in the Office of the Secretary at the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This role will assist with allocating resources as needed, tracking deliverables and action items, and maintaining a dashboard to track the status of major projects. Provides administrative and logistical support for project performance.
This Is What You’ll Do
The Junior Management Analyst will develop continuity plans and procedures per the HHS Continuity of Operations Program Policy, Federal Continuity Directive 1 and 2 guidelines, and other guidance provided by FEMA, DHS, and the National Security Council Staff.
This is What We’re Looking For
- Support the creation of tools and templates to facilitate HQ and regional continuity planning efforts
- Maintain supporting systems, tools, and directories needed to support HHS and ASPR leadership HS Continuity Policy and Planning Development
- Develop drafts for review as requested by the COOP Branch Chief, COOP Branch COR, and/or HHS Continuity
- Develop materials, such as exercise plans and participant guides, and support discussions with HHS, ASPR, and other executive leadership on various continuity topics
- Prepare an agenda and supporting PowerPoint briefing for working groups.
- Supporting updates to the COOP Phone Book, equivalent document, and Emergency Response Guidebook (ERG) roster.
- Assisting with COOP site (permanent/changeable) signage
- Drafting small-scale, onsite activities to test the ERG Deployment Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Emergency Management, or other related fields
- 2-4 years experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional version, DTS.
- Ability to communicate clearly with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management
- Excellent professional communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance
Our mission is to make this world a safer place. CONSTANT is an award-winning disaster and crisis management consulting firm. We bring a tenured history of helping clients across all levels of government and the private sector prepare for catastrophic disasters and acts of terrorism. We have an enviable client base that spans private and public sectors – from federal, state, and local government agencies to the world of entertainment.
Upgrade your career with Constant Associates (CONSTANT). We do work that matters, that has the potential to save lives, and that makes a difference. You’ll work with people who not only embody professionalism and excellence but know how to have fun and bring a strong sense of team. Welcome to CONSTANT.
We believe that the health of our company is directly attributed to the common belief in our mission, the embodiment of our core values, and our contribution to the greater fabric of the communities that we serve. We are deeply committed to product excellence and superior customer service, providing a platform for our employees to thrive and prosper. Learn more about CONSTANT here: www.constantassociates.com.
Location, Compensation & Benefits
Competitive compensation based on the capability of the candidate. Competitive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare (for California or stipend)
- 401(k) with Generous Employer Match
- Eligible for Performance-based Bonus
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Work From Home Stipend
- Life and AD&D Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability (company paid)
CONSTANT is certified as an 8(a) and Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; source of income; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; place of residence or business; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with CONSTANT and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (386) 888-8327. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. CONSTANT is a federal contractor supporting veteran referrals.
CONSTANT is also a Great Place To Work certified organization.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.